<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Updates updates!
Updates updates!


The year's zooming by, and I realized we are already in the month of November (what happened to September and October??), and in no time, we are gonna be in 2010! This is kinda freaky.. in the way that it was 1999 back then, with the y2k bug and what's not (omgosh, I'm reminded of Tan Suet Mian's lectures suddenly, and me counting the number of times he repeat "What's not."), unable to imagine how we were gonna write the dates --"Are we gonna write the year as 00?".


But the thing is, a sudden realization hit me: I have not accomplished much stuff in the year 2009 besides the fact that I managed to graduate and am working now.


And I finally realized why do people make New Year's Resolutions.


I have always thought that New year's resolutions were kinda cheesy. Like yeah, I would make all those lofty new year's resolutions, remind myself and try to stick to them for one week or so, and forget about them on the second week of January.


But anyway, what I meant to say is this: For people that work, it's really easy to go on with life everyday monotonously, carrying on like a robot. And if we don't constantly remind ourselves of our goals (ok fine, this is sounding real cheesy), we would zoom past a whole year without accomplishing ANYTHING.


'cause this is how my week goes typically:


Sunday: Ahhhhhhhh... Why is it already at night??? What happened to the whole day??? Omgosh. It's time to sleep.. I still have gotta wake up at the ungodly hour of 6.30am to make bento tomorrow...


Monday: *make bento grudgingly* *nuaaaaa* Monday blues..... Ok.. Lunch!! Sadly it's only bento lunch...... Ahh.. Only 2pm... 3pm...... Ahh.. Why is it only 4pm???? Ooooh.. It's finally 5! Ah! 6pm! Time to go home!


Tuesday: *makes bento a little happier than on Monday* *repeat the lunch and time thing* 6pm! Time to go home/out for dinner!


Wednesday: *makes bento a little lazily* Mid week! Means 2 more days to weekend!


Thursday: No bento 'cause it's airport day! *happiness*


Friday: TGIF!


Saturday: Oooomhs. *enjoy the whole day nua'ing/going out/whatever comes up*


AND THE WHOLE CYCLE REPEATS ITSELF EVERY SINGLE WEEK!!!


And each week just flies by. I had been working for the past 4months plus, and it totally doesnt feel like 4months plus at all.


By the way, my contract got extended. That's why I'm still working now. =))


Oh ya, and I'm going to Beijing in a weeks' time! =)))


And I have a gazillion pimples on my face now. Plus loads of water retention on my face that I totally hate looking into the mirror 'cause I don't look like myself at all. argh. Meaning there isnt gonna be any zipais of me till I get rid of the water retention AND pimples.


Sigh.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:53 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4