<body scroll="auto">
Friday, November 13, 2009
Beijing!
Am flying to Beijing in another 12hours' time!


So till then... oh wells, I don't even update that often.


BUT BUT BUT. Here's wishing:


XIAODI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! <-- today!


ZHENWEI!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <-- on Sat!


JAS!! <-- You are so gonna be with me on your birthday. HAHA.


And I realized, I am flying quite abit this year. And I'm getting so pro at packing my luggage that I have taken such a laidback attitude -- packing only on the day before flight. Ho ho ho.


I hope I don't freeze over in Beijing. =X

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

8:43 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4