<body scroll="auto">
Friday, October 9, 2009
Sorry for MIAing!
Ooops. Sorry for MIA'ing! I have been busy being a domesticated Kimberly aka the Maria from Timbuktu. I clean, I pack, I wipe, and I do everything.


That is the ritual for moving house I guess.


The new house is great. I have been sleeping really well here. Except for the part where the water pressure for the shower isnt strong enough, there seems to be more bugs while living on the 10th level instead of the 6th level (I seriously don't know why this is the case. Do bugs fly higher and miss out the lower levels totally or something?), and the fact that I have to raise my voice to get heard, everything's really great.


While I am missing the old house, I think I have been kept too busy at the new house to miss it that badly. Packing away things in the kitchen and throwing away unwanted stuff gave me an odd sense of satisfaction. I seriously don't know what is wrong with me. Maybe I'm getting so domesticated that I like doing all these stuff recently? Oh wells.


Anyhow, while packing a few weeks back, I found some of my very first glasses that I ever wore when I was Primary 2!!!


Are you ready to check them out? They are so damn hip hop that I didnt even think it's possible to wear them on my face.


Photobucket

Ahhh.. Absolutely fugly.



And ready for how it looks like on my face????



Are you sure you are ready????


Alright.. Here it is!


Photobucket

!@#$%^&*()_ FUGLY!!! =XXXX



And the second pair I had.


Photobucket

I seriously wonder what overcame me to choose this disgusting pair of glasses. What's with the spots?!?!?!


Anyhow, this is so disgusting looking.


Gear yourself for the worst alright?


Photobucket

ARGHHHH.


Why didnt anyone stop me from choosing those horrid glasses?!?!?!? Argh argh argh.


Anyhow, please do be rest assured that I do not ever look like that now. Here's a normal chio pic of me that has rather swollen eyes with my favourite adorable Ah Gong.


Photobucket

=))


Ok, come back in a month's time for my next post ya? HAHA.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:12 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4