<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, June 28, 2009
UPdatessss
Ah. The past week has been an eventful one.


I started work, learnt quite alot of new stuff, sat beside my deputy, and diagonally across my boss. Ah. Stressful.


And this was also the week that MJ passed away.


I totally couldnt believe my ears when I heard on the radio that he died. I even went to get the My Paper just so that I could flip through it to find out about news of his passing. But apparently the news were too fast for the papers to publish them.


Disbelief turned into sadness, before I got angry at him for dying. How could he just die like that without warning? Before his heart stopped pounding, he ought to have thought of his fans, and stayed alive for a little longer, so that there would be time to prepare for his pending demise.


Oh well. Sigh.


Anyway, this was also the week that I realized that time passed damn fast. I was just hermiting during FYP, then in the blink of an eye, all the long hours that I had to endure disappeared, along with the thesis submission, poster presentation, and grad trip.


And 2009 is already half gone. =X


Anyhow, I know you guys missed me terribly. So here's a pic of me hugging my Andy Lau. Hot stuff alright! =DD




So utterly hot till my leg pop up while hugging him. =D

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

11:50 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4