<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, April 26, 2009
RAIN!
Omgosh it rained! I'm totally proud of the weather now, feeling like a triumphant mother who finally coaxed her constipated child into shitting. Ahhh..


The 5 reasons why I prefer the rain to the sun:


1. I can snuggle on my bed with a good book.


2. I can wear more layers to keep myself warm, but I cant strip my skin off to cool myself when the sun is crazy.


3. I love the feeling of thunder rumbling, rain pouring, wind howling, when I'm at home that is.


4. It's perfect for napping/sleeping.


5. I really really really hate the warmth.


**


Ho ho ho. Excuse me now. I'm gonna snuggle on my bed with Dan Brown's Angels and Demons. =D

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:29 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4