<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, April 2, 2009
In continuation..
In the continuation of the brunch that we had at Xiang's house, here's the dinner.




Fried rice with nuggets, drumlets, and zai er.


Don't be fooled by its amazing variety. Nuggets and drumlets and zai er leh! We totally cleared out the whole fridge.


But we are still amazed that we could dig out so many stuff to cook a decent dinner. And I was thinking we were gonna starve to our sad pathetic deaths 'cause I couldnt find a thing to eat in my hunger.


What's even more amazing was that we managed to finish cooking within 20mins. Or rather, Xiang managed to finish cooking, and I managed to finish washing EVERYTHING + add seasoning + throw in the food into the wok to cook + digging the rice outta the rice cooker.


Halfway through washing all the stuff, I was kinda thinking if that is how a maid feels. Bao'ing all the misc stuff.


But it was all worthwhile. The dinner was damn good. Or was it the hunger that made it so good? =XXXX


Anyway, going home, I found this new hp!





Omgosh. The feeling of a sleek new handphone practically made me drool.




It is a slide phone! *drool drool drool* (And yes, in the background is one of my gazillion graphs for my thesis)


But it isnt mine. =(


It is my Ah Gong's new handphone.


My AH GONG LEH!!! My 80++ years old Ah Gong having such a hip hop phone! Omgosh. It's totally amazing how hip hop my Ah Gong is la. He changes handphones at about the same rate as I change mine.


Looking at this phone, I'm totally reminded of Calvin's phones. Even my Ah Gong is more hip hop than him. HAHAHA. Ooops. =DD

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:33 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4