<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Brunch
The other day, I stayed in lab for 20hours, chionging an experiment for 19hours straight as I wanted to find out why there was a contradiction in my results.


The feeling of having to stay awake through the night really sucks. I blasted music, danced, sang, did jumping jacks, all in an attempt to keep myself awake. This is all due to the breaks in between being so short that I cant get a decent nap in, till the extent of my head feeling as if it's spinning whenever I close my eyes.


And knowing I have a tendency of making mistakes when I'm sleepy, I scrawled the steps on a piece of A4 paper and pasted them on the waterbath so that if I were to really make mistakes after all these efforts, I would really murder myself.




Oh, and the feeling of striking out each step gives me great satisfaction that one step is finally done.




My 2 sets of experiments that took so freaking long.


**


On Monday, I realized the contradictions were actually due to mistaking a graph's interpretation, and I nearly murdered myself in my frustrations.


I seriously felt like hurling myself outta the lab windows right at that moment as the disappointment in myself was so great.


It was only then that I realized that I had tremendous trust in myself, and that when I broke that trust I had, the disappointment that I received is so much greater as compared to someone else breaking the trust in me.


It was only after Yishi treated me to a strawberry Chupa Chup that I got over the frustration over my stupidity. =X


--


Yesterday, after going crazy doing all my results into nice graphs with coordinated headings, legends, and all those nonsense, I decided that staying over at Xiang's house is gonna be a much better choice as compared to going home.


This is simply because to me, Home = Rest. I never ever get any work done at home. NEVER.


I can never study/mug/or do whatever important stuff at home as the distractions of using the lappy to surf the net, watch shows, or sleep is so much greater at home than being away from home.


So I went to Xiang's house which has no food. =XX


All the plans to go out for breakfast at Bukit Panjang Plaza's Mac's by Xiang (which I cast aside 'cause I knew would never ever happen through the years of coming over to this house, we have only left here ONCE to get food.) didnt happen as expected.


And so we had this brunch that consisted of egg, crabsticks, meatballs, and instant Char Mee by Myojo.




Xiang's smashed up egg.


And MINE!




With a whole nice round sunny side up!


And together,



So pretty right? And I truly believe that it's my perfect sunny side up that made this picture look so fabulous. HAHA.


Alright, back to the thesis. =)

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:25 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4