<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
argh. leave your bloody name!!
This post is directed to the Passerby. If there's no desire to read my rants, please scroll on.


**************


I really hate it when people leaves tag on my tagboard and not state their name when they obviously know me and my friends.


It just annoys the hell outta me.


If you wanna say something, just leave your name. Is there a need to maintain the secrecy by withholding it back?


If you are a new reader, I would welcome you with open arms (unless it's some specific people that I would rather not read this blog). Just. Leave. Your. NAME!


argh.


By the way, I know who is the person that is hiding behind the mask of a passerby, who have been telling me how fortunate I am to have Xiang as my bff, or have been trying to defend her ages ago when the post was directed at someone else and not your beloved Xiang much to your disappointment huh?


If this accusation is wrong, then I'm so sorry. But I'm pretty sure my inkling is on the right tracks 'cause no one that I know would leave tags that state themselves as Passerbys yet talk about Xiang like they know her.


Just leave your name la!! Argh. And I know I am fortunate, or I wouldnt have blogged about it, would I?


Urgh.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:01 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4