<body scroll="auto">
Monday, March 30, 2009
The number of pimples escalates as the dateline draws nearer
Seriously, take a walk around SBS, and one would be able to easily distinguish between the final year students and the rest of the years.


Signs to watch out for?


1. The number of pimples appearing on the faces of the final year students escalates as 17th April draws nearer.


Normal exams are stressful enough. But with a thesis that is gonna be due so soon, the number of pimples escalates at a worryingly rate on the faces of the Year 4s.


2. The dark eye rims that seem to have increased in their diameter, and inevitably, circumference.


This is from the lack of sleep. Try doing 19hours of experiment non-stop without sleep, watching as the skies turn from bright blue to orange (evening), to pitch darkness, and bright again, all before your eyes.


Utterly depressing, really.


3. Zombie-like strides, stiff shoulders.


Once again, the stress and lack of sleep totally contributes to this. My perpetually stiff shoulders have grown rock hard.


4. Overgrown hair/fringe/brows.


There is seriously no time to visit the hair/beauty salon. =((


5. The gradual deterioration of the physical upkeep.


There's a gradual change from beauty to comfort. The abandoning of contacts for glasses (comfort for the eyes after long hours in lab), wearing more comfortable clothes. There's seriously no one to impress while doing lab, so who are we dressing up for? It's not as if the arteries would know how to appreciate how pretty you are.


--


I get real picky when choosing blogs to read. I lament about the good bloggers not updating frequently enough, and that friends seldom update. 'cause there is a decrease in good bloggers, and an exponential increase in the boring ones/blogs with heavily photoshopped narcissistic pictures/blogs without content at all.


I don't really care about the number of pictures there are just as long as there is a good content. I don't give a single damn about how pretty the photos are photoshopped. And for these 2 reasons, I blog without pictures pretty frequently, and even if I do put up pics, they wouldnt have been photoshopped.


Alright alright. I don't photoshop 'cause 1) I'm too lazy. Resizing is enough to kill me, if I were to photoshop the gazillion of pics I have in my comp, they would never get to see the daylights of this blog. 2) I don't have photoshop in my comp. And most importantly, 3) I cant photoshop. HAHAHA.


And seriously, people ought to type in good English when blogging. All those aLtErNaTe cApS just murders my eyes. Grammatical errors or spelling mistakes irks me endlessly. I don't dare to proclaim that I blog really well or have no grammatical errors or spelling mistakes, but I do try my best to minimize them.


I read, I vet, and I edit so many freaking times before and after I post an entry just to make sure that these errors don't happen.


And what's with posting a picture of food, and captioning it "Food. Yummy!" or whatever crap la. I know it's food. And I know that it's yummy, otherwise you wouldnt have ordered it, or even taken a picture of a disgusting plate of food right? Like so utterly, DUHZ.


People would say that it's their own blog, and they are free to blog about whatever they like. But what's the purpose of a blog if they don't cater to what the readers want? It's better if they were to write it with pen on paper and stash it under their pillows 'cause it's only for their eyes, and their eyes only.


If they don't really care about what their readers think, why do they wanna keep track of the number of people that visit their blogs by keeping a stat counter?


Even I, who prefer to blog with only words, cater to my readers by posting pics as I know people would just skip wordy posts and scroll on to the pictures.


I'm wondering if I am blogging for an entirely wrong set of audience here.


Argh. Ranting here feels like a waste of time as there wouldnt be anyone who would read this wordy post.


On a happier note, I found a blogger that blogs really well. Popagandhi, whom I originally thought was an old boring guy 'cause of the name "Popagandhi", and didnt bother to read back then is making me regret for my years of neglect. I'm catching up on lost time by reading her archives, and boy, she's a totally amazing blogger.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

11:26 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4