<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Listening to Buckcherry's Sorry is making me all emo. Like so wth.


Recently, with the crazy weather of heavy rain, then sunshine over and over again, there's been the appearance of rainbows everywhere.


My dad was picking me up from Xiang's house when he stopped the car and asked me to look at the longans on the tree.


But popping my head outta the window, all I saw was this:






And I immediately yelled "THERE'S A FREAKING HUGE RAINBOW LEH!!!"


Dad: =.=


Me: "Wah.. The rainbow super pretty leh!! Quick! Mommy! Look! Ahhh.. Super huge!!"


Dad: "Aiya, look at the longans!"


Me: "Where got longans???"


Dad: =___=


Dad: "There!! See? On the tree that has white bags protecting them!"


Me: "OH."



Ah.


And I went back to admiring the pretty window much to my dad's disappointment. HAHA.


And the evidence of how freaking huge the pretty rainbow was, even Weili saw it in AMK. And I was in CCK.




Ahhh.. So pretty. =))


On other matters, Xiang and I found the appearance of Tronkys again!



Our love.


It's freaking 1buck20 for ONE TINY LITTLE STICK! Which can be swallowed in 4 bites! =XXX


Xiang and I were like searching for the 6 in a box but couldnt find, so we had to settle for this wonderous little stick full of explosive goodness in it.


But the downside of it? It leaves you craving for more. And more! And MORE!


=XXXXXX


I'm so gonna go broke buying Tronkys.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:27 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4