<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I realized
I realized that...


... more often than not, the people who ask for opinions are merely just seeking affirmation in their own opinions.


... ranting is just a way to get things outta the system. Ranting doesnt mean that we are searching for solutions. It also means that we feel much better after a rant, even if there isnt any solution.


... my eyes are on the verge of closing at 10.21pm, and I just wanna go home.


... some people cannot blog to save their lives.


... some blogs are just plain BORING.


... I'm just a week plus away from the dateline of my first draft.



OH!! I'm going homeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

10:17 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4