<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Bored of reading
Ahhh.. I'm currently stuck in school now, reading my journals till I'm going a little crazy as the more I read, the more things that I realize about why my experiments are going a little nuts.


And so, I got so bored that I started taking pics.


Photobucket

Here's the chocolate that my boss bought from Tokyo. The strawberry one is DAMN NICE!


And here's the pic of what my table looks like now:


Photobucket


The bubble tea bought by Xiang. HONEY GREEN TEA OK!!! *happy*


The bread is being murdered by Xiang currently as she chomps on it.


The digestive biscuits that kinda gave me indigestion. I don't know why after eating it, I feel so damn freaking full for so damn long. It ought to be called indigestive biscuits instead of digestive biscuits. The name totally leads people on man.


And of course, the disgusting journal papers that I was reading reluctantly as the first draft is gonna be due soon. I don't wish to be so stressed that I become the third victim in a week to end my life in NTU. People are already starting to call us the Virginia tech of Singapore.


Like what the hell man.


And so, I was reading happily when Xiang called me to her lab with a request:


"Quick! Come over to my lab now! Hurry!!!"


Thinking what the hell was the matter, I hurried over, only to discover that I was a contestant in a "Fill The TINY Pipette Tips Contest!!" organised by Xiang and Kelvin. The loser was to treat the winner an egg prata that cost 1 buck.


And yes, you guessed it right. I lost.


I have this feeling that the annoying Xiang purposely called me over to cheat me of a prata man.


!@#$%^&*()


Oh ya. Need I mention, she won.


That annoying irritating !@#$%^&*().



Photobucket


The middle ones are by me. =(((



Photobucket

The boxes that I filled till my hands were trembling in erm, excitement. Of which I happily dropped like 10 tips on the ground.


Poor Kelvin had to pick them up for me as I was still filling the boxes up when he and Xiang have long finished theirs.


And I just realised, I was HELPING THEM FILL TIPS AND YET I HAVE TO TREAT XIANG A PRATA LA!!!


Where got this kinda thing one!!!!!


Cheat my labour and my money!!! !@#$%^&*()

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

7:51 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4