<body scroll="auto">
Monday, March 16, 2009
Bento and Friends!
Ahhhhh.. I'm finally posting up pics of my bento!


But I'm a little sheepish to say, they don't look as good as Laoshi's ones. 'cause SERIOUSLY, HERS ROCKS.


Examples:

Photobucket


and


Photobucket
(Both pics are courtesy of Laoshi's blog!)


Super chio right?


Well, mine, in comparison................



Are you ready for it??


Really?


1....



2......



3.....!


TADA!


Photobucket


and


Photobucket


HAHAHAHA.


The annoying Yannie says that my bento looks like chap cai ber'ng. =((((((( But I swear, they taste damn good la.


But I keep thinking about her saying my bento looks like chap cai ber'ng.... =((((((((



Ah. I shall ignore Yannie and move on to happier stuff.



Photobucket


Here's me and Yishi! On the bus outta school when I decided that we should camwhore a little. =DD


And the damn pretty trees that are blooming like crazy now.


Photobucket

My love.


They are so pretty that they never fail to put a smile on my face whenever I see them around school. Especially when I look down on the grass beneath the tree and see loads of pink or white flowers scattered all around. Ahh.. The beauty of nature is totally unrivaled.


And today, I finally ended my cravings for sashimi.


Photobucket

*DROOLS*


Photobucket

Here's a happy me. See the smile? Totally beaming at the sight of sashimi. Ho ho ho.


Photobucket

And the Yannie who was licking her sashimi!


Then, our mains came.


Photobucket

Yannie's Double Niku Soba.


The soup, beef and meatballs are damn good. Especially the soup!


And my..


Photobucket

.. Chicken Katsu Don!


I kept thinking of the bowl of don that I had back in my Nanyang days where we ate at Cosy Corner, with scrambled eggs and sauce with onions and some meat. The meat wasnt that relevant to me as I kept thinking of the sauce with onions and eggs.


But anyway, this chicken katsu don is damn good! I seriously think Iciban Boshi is fantabulous. It made me fall in love with sashimi for the very first time years ago. At the exact same Suntec one. =DD


Which brings me to my next point: I don't like how the Suntec restaurants are located (in a circle). I can never remember whether to turn left or to turn right. Which restaurant is located on the left or on the right as they look totally the same to me.


And so, today, we took a gamble and took a left turn at Kenny Roger's in a bid to find Iciban Boshi. And Yannie asked:


"What if it's on the other side?"


To which I replied "Then we cry lo."


And the super mean Yannie declared, "Anyway, I'm okay with it. It's you who will cry 'cause you are the one in heels."


=((


And so we walked and walked and walked for one whole damn circle, and we couldnt find Iciban Boshi, to the extent that I was thinking that they have already closed down, when we finally found it.


Next to Kenny Roger's. Which was on the right side of Kenny Roger's. So we effectively walked ONE WHOLE HUGE FREAKING ROUND!


*stabs myself*


URGH.


Ok, moving on to happier matters.


We next went to MOF for our desserts!


Photobucket


Black sesame with waffle + soft swirl ice cream and black sesame sauce + cornflakes + jelly + gula melaka (correct spelling?) + (fake) cherry + peach + watermelon.


Weird combi hor?


BUT IT'S FREAKING NICE LA!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


See our happy faces?


Yannie says that it's 'cause I'm so totally deprived for so long that's why I think that the food's so good today, to which I had no rebuttals as I'm really deprived for damn long.


Evidence?


My last movie was FOUR CHRISTMASES.


=((((


And now, it's back to reality. It's gonna be labby and analysis and thesis and 1st draft for the next 1 month plus. But with today's good company and food and laughters (besides the pair of heels that were murdering me), I hope I'll have enough motivation to chiong all the way.


=)))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:18 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4