<body scroll="auto">
Monday, March 23, 2009
Ah Ma's 80th Bday
2 weeks ago, we celebrated Ah Ma's 80th birthday!


Here's the glorious good food. *coughs*


Photobucket


And what's a gathering without loads of photos man.


Photobucket

As you can see, we tried to act cute, tried to kiss our niece, and even tried to dig something (nose/eye/ears/teeth etc). =DD



Photobucket

And here's some pics that I made into a collage. Am super proud of the collage can. HAHA.


Oh ya, and Grasso bought a bouquet of flowers for us to share for the bday girl.



Photobucket


It's super huge until it's bigger than my face!



Photobucket


Me and Grasso. HAHA. I know you arent gonna like this pic. *Ignores*



Photobucket

My family. =))



Photobucket

With our adorable Ah Gong. See how cute he is la.



Photobucket


And finally, with the birthday girl! Wooo..



Photobucket

Hmmm. I think I was attempting to act cute. Oops. HA.


Photobucket

Then I tried to dig Beannie's ears.



Photobucket

And she dug mine! Omgosh. See how I was enjoying it? HAHA.


Photobucket

And it's finally the time to cut cake!


P/S: I realize, they have been getting the same cake over and over again for years! O.O



Photobucket

I think Ah Ma's the happiest when she's with her hubby of 60++ years. 'cause no matter how many times we asked her to look at the camera and smile, she would forever be distracted by people behind us.

And this is the most natural shot of her laughing with her hubby. =)) Cute hor?




Photobucket

And here's their kids.



Photobucket

And kids with the kids-in-laws. HAHA.



Photobucket

And their grandkids along with a great-grandkid. Told ya reproduction is a wonderous thing. From 2 multiplied into SO MANY! Ho ho ho.



Photobucket

And individual family shots.


I think I <3 <3 <3 my family man.


And finally, a shot with my fav cousins. =))

Photobucket

p/s: The digging photos are seriously too unglam to be posted here. So admire in your own comps ok. And it was unfair 'cause Jas was acting cute instead of unglam!! *dagger stares*

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

2:26 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4