<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Grateful
I think it is a sign of growing up/old.


I welcome each and every birthday/CNY/Mid-Autumn/National Day/Christmas with gratitude.


I'm thankful for each and every celebration that we have that everyone's safe, healthy and happy. I know it's rare that families are as close as ours. And I think we are truly blessed to be able to meet up every weekend and have so much to chat about.


Arguments and unhappiness are always forgotten after a week, and I actually look forward to going to my Ah Ma house for some weird inexplainable reason.


It's like, when I was younger (yeah yeah, I'm old now. I admit it. Just for this post only.), I would disregard the weekly visits to my Ah Ma house. Going out with friends would be so much more important as Ah Ma house is always there for me every single week. My friends cant wait.


It's so much cooler to say that I'm out with friends instead of saying that "Oh, I was over at my gran's".


Ah. What was I thinking?


I must have been befuddled. I'm actually perplexed at my stupidity back then.


I'm really petrified at the thought that something would happen, or someone would leave, and this simple happiness would be taken away from me really soon.


We cant take things for granted that they would always be there for us, you know?


Sigh.


At moments like this, all anger and annoyance seem childish now.


And so, I'm grateful. Really. For being blessed with the good fortune of having each and everyone as my family.


Photobucket


=))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

11:52 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4