<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, January 8, 2009
FYP'ing
FYP's turning out to be utterly stressful.


After starting for 4 days (4th day today), I have stayed frpm 9+am till 10pm, had 2 different nightmares on FYP, and basically, burnt out mind everyday after lab.


First nightmare was on Sunday, whereby I dreamt that Xiang has already finished her thesis, and in the dream, I was panicking: "SHIT. Xiang has already finished her thesis and I have not even started on my FYP!"


And for someone who seldom remembers her dreams, it goes to show how traumatising that dream was.


Then, it was yesterday when I had recurring nightmares on not being able to add the drug in time, thus having to re-do the whole experiment. I had this nightmare 4 freaking times, and each time I sat up wide awake, in cold sweat.


After 2 times of the nightmare, I nearly smsed Xiang at 4.30am to tell her about the horrid nightmare, but I decided not to, and went out to the couch to sleep instead.


And that's when I had the subsequent 2 nightmares. All of me not being able to add the drug in time, or the drug I added was of the wrong concentration, or the antagonist being too strong etc etc.


OMFREAKINGGOSH LA.


I suspect that I didnt even sleep at all as I woke up being more tired than ever. I think my subconscious was working the whole damn time, resulting in me having the same nightmare again and again non stop.


I have a sad life.



=((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:24 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4