<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, January 25, 2009
CNY Eve
I think I have really grown up.


Past CNY eves were spent helping around here and there, but this year, I've been busy from the moment I woke up, till we finally sat down for our reunion dinner. Cutting onions, chilli, cooking rice, washing this and that.


And the evidence that I've grown up is the fact that while washing rice, I was not anticipating the ang paos that I'm gonna be receiving later at my ah ma house, and instead, was thankful that my family have had a relatively happy, and healthy 2008.


The moment that thought filled my mind, I was like "OMGOSH. I'm old. I'm freaking old. I'm thankful for the good 2008 we had and not thinking about the angpaos. Omgosh. Where did that thought come from?!?!"


Then I went back to washing the rice, and proceeded on to cutting onions, resigning to the fact that I'm indeed getting freaking old.


So! Here's to a very happy chinese new year everyone! Pics would be up as soon as I get them, and can get down to blogging them out.


HAPPY CNY!! =DDD

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

8:35 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4