<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Oops. I have been neglecting here again. Been seriously freakingly busy. Either with lab, or pet society (yes, i know i know..), or facebooking, or just simply catching up with my sleep.


But fret not, I'm back again! HAHA.


I've been freakingly busy with lab, going out with my fav people, going to Malaysia, etc etc.


Lab's tiring. One whole day there can just tire me out so thoroughly that all I wanna do is concuss when I get home. Been killing alot of rat arter1es 'cause I'm either too rough on them, or I didnt add the correct medium.


So for the past few times I was in lab, I was rather depressed as I can get the stupid arter1es to respond to my drugs.


But oh well, I found out about my mistakes, and they finally survived today! Ho ho ho.


--


I went out with my favourite people recently!


First, was out with my favourite cousins!


Grass and I walked from my house (CCK) to Bukit Timah within an hour plus. Stopping only when the skies threatened to pour on us (but didnt. Grrr..). We are qiang zhe ok!!


Then went on to Cine to meet Jas and Beannie for Four Christmases.


As the show was only at 9.40pm, we rotted around Orchard, doing silly stuff like camwhoring along the streets of Orchard, and neoprinting!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


HAHA. I miss taking neoprints!! It's freakingly ex now, 11bucks! To think it was just 4bucks back then, increasing dollar by dollar till now. Argh.


Then, I went out with Xiang the next day, shopping without much success in Bugis, only to face a heavy downpour and having no choice but to continue our shopping at Vivo, where we spent like a bomb.


Or rather, I spent a bomb.


On La Senza no less. =X


--


Next day, I went over to Msia! (okay, I promise a full fledge post, so make do with the few pics here now k?)


Photobucket

With Xiaodi and Ant on the train towards Kranji. Their faces are cut off, but nevertheless, the focus is on me!! =DDD


Boon was super nice to host us at his house that is darn huge with 5 cars!! And the super lotsa 24hours coffeeshops around that sell great pratas, watching shows on his huge lcd tv, and driving us around in the Toyota Fortuner (Ok, I promise pics soon k!).


So here are some pics. =D


Photobucket

Camwhoring in the car


Photobucket

At Kukup, while waiting to board the boat/ferry/whatever you call that boat-like-thing that ferries us around.


Photobucket

On board!


Photobucket

Camwhoring in neoprint machine. HA.


Msia's super fun with Boon around, 'cause he knows all the best places to eat, places to go, buses to take, and he drives super zai'ly. My idol. Seriously.


--


Oh, and I know I promised a BKK post. But the pics are simply too many. Sigh. Next week or so la k? Next week my lab is closed! Ho ho ho.


For now, please make do with this!


Photobucket


Being wrapped by the elephant's nose.


There's this super tingly special feeling of being wrapped by such a huge, strong animal. Got xin fu de gan jue wor! =D

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

10:53 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4