<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, December 18, 2008
i hate this
Thanks Belly for sending the song!!! <3 <3 <3!!


--


I hate it when my Dad works late. First he was to work till 3am. So I made myself stay awake to wait for him though I had lab today.


Then at 2+am, I smsed him to wake me when he's back, only to realize that he's working till 8am. Freaking 8am. From 8am to 8am. Freaking hell. Since when there's 24hours shift one??


I don't know which urge was greater: the urge to scream at the boss, or the urge to report to MOM.


Argh.


I fell asleep after much tossing and turning around on the sofa, in hope that I would be able to make sure he managed to drive home safely, only to wake up so many freaking times wondering if he's home yet.


In the end, I woke up at 8am for lab, to find that he's not home yet. His 24hours shift came true.


Freak.


Looking at my Dad's rosy face just now, I cant help but wonder if he's face's so red 'cause he's glowing in the pink of health, or if he's been in the sun for too long, or it's his high blood pressure causing the redness in the face.


I'm so filled with URGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH that I don't know what else to type now. Just know, URGHHHHHHHHH!

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

1:01 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4