<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Stuck in BKK 2
I am still stuck in BKK.. For the second day running.


All I do all day is sleep, wake up, go for breakfast, go sit the massage chair, go up to the room, erm, rot around, nap, go swimming (or rather, soak water coz I don't have my goggles.. =(( ), chat, watch the news, nap, lunch, watch the news.. and the cycle continues.


The second airport in Bangkok is now taken over too, and the streets are unsafe as reports of foreigners getting clubbed by golf clubs are making the news. Rather freaky really. So all we are allowed to do is stay in the hotel..


And the airport will only open on Saturday. Means I cant go for the bbq on Saturday!! =(((((((((


So pray for me ya.


I know you all miss me. So here's a pic of me in happier times in BKK.


Photobucket

Eating the 3 baht ice cream in Chatuchak. =))



I WANNA GO HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =((((((

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

10:20 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4