<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Phone. Dead.
My stupid phone has been cranky for the past 1 week: Able to send sms, but not receive sms unless I turn it off and on again.


Which is utterly annoying as I don't know when there are smses coming in, and when there isnt. So I have to keep turning it off and on like a mad woman. I got so mad at it that I decided to turn it off entirely.


Calls were made to Singtel and Sony Ericsson, and the only conclusion I got was that my phone needed a software update, and I could either go down to the service center, or do it myself by online update.


Like a sane Kimberly I was, I decided to do it myself.


And guess what? It's now stuck at the "DO NOT DISCONNECT PHONE UNTIL UPDATE IS COMPLETE!" of 99%.


And it has been 99% for the past 1 hour.


Great. Just great.


Now I don't know whether to unplug it or not. If the phone would go mad if it isnt finished, or I would go mad first from waiting for the 1% to finish.


ARGH.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:36 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4