<body scroll="auto">
Monday, November 17, 2008
Dream #1
I realized that if I were to start blogging about the dreams I get everynight, I can publish books like Enid Blyton -- Short Stories: Kim's Adventures... in her dreams.


But anyway, I was back at Science Park working at Reuters, (I blame this on Jie's starting to work at Science Park recently, and my futile attempt of getting the Provence choco wassant yesterday), when I had to take the shuttlebus to the MRT after work.


In this dream, the shuttle is those kinda small schoolbus kinda vans, with very few seats and sliding doors that need some violence before they can be slid shut.


Anyway, I was seated next to the door when the bus jerked to a stop, and terrorists suddenly slid the doors open, and started shooting at us with machine guns.


Yes. Machine guns.


And I, being seated next to the door got most of the shots. And in the dream, my body was vibrating with every single shot that hit my body.


But surprisingly, I didnt die?


Somehow, I was rushed to the hospital with all the bullets stuck inside me, and they could bloody hell move around in my body. So I could see the shape of a bullet travelling underneath my skin, along with my blood.


Utterly freaky.


Ok, I don't know how to end this, but I woke up after watching all the stupid bullets travelling around my legs, and the stupid dream felt so damn long to me, and I need to get back to my immuno, like now.


=(((



p/s: And I realized I suck at narrating my dreams in a blog post. I can do it better in person. HAHA.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

5:35 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4