<body scroll="auto">
Friday, October 17, 2008
There's something about spending money that makes me feel damn happy.


Seems like the act of taking money outta my wallet to pay for something secretes endorphins in me, making me go super high.


So far, for today, I spent on:


1) Shoe Bag (yes SJ, I finally got it. HAHAHA.)


2) Jay Chou's 魔杰座 album. It's sooooooooo good that I just had to get it. So, Jianzhong, I never 支持盗版 k!!! HAHAHA..


3) Manicure. I just love the way my nails sparkle in the light. I gotta find out what top coat the manicurist use man. Ahhhhhhhhhhh..


4) Having my brows done


5) Cutting hair


All these in a short day! And all within 4 hours!! But the release of endorphins is so high till I am still feeling high after so long.


Or maybe it's just listening to Jay Chou's latest album is putting me into such a good mood. Ho ho ho.



And one final thing:



HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY JAS MY HUGS HUGGER!!!!!


Photobucket


Happy birthday my dear~ =)))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:50 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4