<body scroll="auto">
Monday, October 20, 2008
After much procrastination, I finally went to make the Photofunia pics.


Don't go crazy after seeing all my chio pics ok? =D


Photobucket

Blue eyes. Woooo.. Not mine though.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm selling fruit juice ok!


Photobucket


Photobucket

I think the guy is stunned to see me so happily clutching a piece of tissue paper. HA.


Photobucket

Chio.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hee. I like this.


Photobucket

My side view must be so pretty that so many people are scruntinizing it.


Photobucket


This is so fun sia. Ha.


Grass, I don't have as many as yours la. My zipai really damn few can!! =DDDD

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:57 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4