<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Idealism
I realized I'm a pretty idealistic kinda person, wanting everything to be perfect.


Don't get me wrong, I'm not a perfectionist when it comes to not so relevant stuff like getting all the words aligned to a certain line in an assignment kinda perfectionist. But rather, the want for things to remain the way they are, or change for the better.


If something changes for the worse, I would get pretty upset.


As I discussed the topic of death in a rather incoherent manner at 5am a few days ago, I kept thinking of the situation of losing someone dear to me, and I got pretty upset at the fact that no one would stay alive forever, and it's only a matter of time that someone dear would leave.


So I try to grasp onto everyone dear, trying to spend as much quality time as possible with them, before the helplessness sets in, realizing that there's only one of me, and I cant split myself into a few Kimberlys so as to better make use of the time.


Senseless worrying I know.


As Yishi said, "Don't worry about things that you cant control." (a quote from her prof), which is really true, but sometimes, you just cant help but worry you know?


And so with this post, I apologize to everyone dear that I had been mean to, that I had said some nasty stuff to and hurt their feelings. I don't mean it (unless I detest you, like a particular someone that just render me speechless with the absurd stuff that she does).


Hurtful stuff are usually said in the heat of the moment that makes me regret my words like crazy. And it's usually the dearest and the closest that gets the most of it. And it really kills me that I cant bring myself to apologize when the things have already blown over yet the guilt still ravages me like crazy.


I blame the pride in me that is stopping me from apologizing.


Sigh.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

1:44 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4