<body scroll="auto">
Friday, October 10, 2008
Have I ever mentioned that I love the Carpenters? Like really love love love love them.


They are so ever soothing, so calming for my soul. But not everybody knows how to appreciate it. So.. whatever la huh. But here's one of my favs. High up on the list with "There's a Kind of Hush", "Mr Postman", "Only Yesterday" and "So Close"


Goodbye To Love - 1972 - Carpenters


Goodbye to Love


Kinda sad really.


Moving onto happier stuff.


The other time when Jas and Grass came over to PS to look for me (yeah, I know.. it's eons ago..), I went over to her house to stay. And we took quite a number of nutty pics.


Photobucket
The not ready pose


Photobucket
The Kim is constipated and Jas laughing like nuts pose


Photobucket
The Kim is trying to lick Jas' arm while Jas is still laughing pose


Photobucket
The Kim is next, trying to bite Jas' arm and she is still laughing pose


After Jas' arm got bitten by me (yeah, I'm a biter!), she gave up and went into recluse and I decided to rest for abit...


Photobucket
Resting Kim pose


Before we came back for a final laugh


Photobucket
Oooh. I love love love this pic. So candid and natural. =D


Okok. I'm not that natural. But who cares.


So Jas retired for the night, and I continued with the zi high'ness.


Photobucket
Biting


Photobucket
Bleh


And my fav of all time...


Photobucket
Showing off my pearly whites.


Don't know who so brilliant only took my beautiful teeth. Ha.


Ahhh.. How I wish exams would never come between us having fun. I miss going nuts with Jas.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

11:19 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4