<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Fish killer
Don't know why, but I have been spending more time at my Ah Ma house than at home lately. Maybe it's the want to be near my ah gong and ah ma. And Ah Gong seems really delighted to have us (i.e. his grandkids) around, so... ya. Reason for my 离家出走'ing recently. Ha.


And I realized, I have this tendency to feed the fishes at my ah ma house. I don't know if they are perpetually hungry, or they forgot that they have eaten or what, but whenever I walk near them, they would rush towards me like a school of hungry.. well, fishes.


Photobucket

The tank of fishies


Photobucket

Rushing towards me.


Eh, while taking this pic, I felt like I was playing the K800i game of capturing the most no. of fishes underwater again. HAHA.


Photobucket

Yeah, Xiaodi, the one that you set the high score in my phone, and I had a terrible time trying to top that score. =S


But anyway, I digressed.


I have this feeling that at the rate that I'm feeding them. READ: every few hours when I walk past the fish tank, and feeling darn sad that those fishies are starving; I would kill them real soon.


HAHA.


OH ya. I just have to blog this.


I HAVE A DAMN HIP HOP AH MA!!!!


She plays DS LITE OK!!!


HAHAHA..


Don't believe me?


Photobucket

Concentrating so hard on the game, yet smiling ocassionally.


Hip hop ba? =DDDD


Oh yeah, and here's my beloved Jay Chou's album.


Photobucket

So hot!


And it includes this damn cool deck of poker cards, with his face on it!!


Photobucket

Hohoho.


Anyway, was studying with Jas and Grass the other day.


Photobucket

Grass Jas Me


When we decided to take some cool photos.


Photobucket

=))


Photobucket

With a peace sign


Photobucket

And another peace sign


Photobucket

And a sad photo of my hp hanging. =(((


Jas tried to get a pic of my cleavage...

Photobucket

Which I hid. HA.


And let me introduce 2 of my favourite food.


1. CLODHOPPERS


Photobucket

It is typed in caps. CLODHOPPERS. HAHA.


It's super nice la. But eating such a big pack alone can kill, so it's recommended to share with someone. i.e. GRASS. =D


2) I-Scream


Photobucket

Remember this ice cream that used to come over to Can A? It has disappeared from NTU totally! Or rather, I don't know where it's hiding whenever it comes over to NTU now, so I havent been eating it for a darn long time.


But I found it again at SIM!


吃了有个幸福的感觉哦!


And we cant resist taking a pic with our 幸福的感觉.


Photobucket


Photobucket


=)))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

5:01 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4