<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, October 25, 2008
5am
It's freakingly 5 in the morning and I cant sleep.


I cant sleep, yet I cant study 'cause of this damn bloated feeling in my head as I NEED to sleep, but I cant sleep.


Argh.


I should stop drinking potent coffees that keep me awake for the whole night, then I would have to wake up darn late next morning.


Even the standard of my posts drops with the inability to sleep.


Now, I don't even know what the hell am I going on about.. Omgosh. It's all the potent coffee's doing. My brain is dead while my eyes are wide open. I've been playing the brainless Zookeeper on my DS for the past few hours before deciding to blog.


Ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh.. I should blog about life and death. Something that I had thought about long ago, yet havent had a thought about in recent years till the other day when Grass and I were talking about it.


And I realize, I don't have a definite view about life and death now.


I used to believe in life after death, whereby the good ones would go to heaven, and the nasty ones would go to hell. That was before my friend told me about God saving only those who are Christians at the end of world, whereas the ones that arent Christians would be left to die.


And I was like, "Damn. I guess I'm the last one to be saved 'cause I don't believe in any religion."


Then it got me thinking, what about those that are murderers/rapists/kidnappers that are Christians? You mean God will save them, and leave kind hearted non-Christians to die? Like abit not right, right?


I know I might look back at this post in years to come, and might regret whatever I posted today at 5 in the morn, or I might laugh at this childish thought, or whatever. But whatever la huh. I'm just expressing my POV.


Then came the notion about heaven and hell. And reincarnation. If there's no reincarnation, and everyone goes to heaven, won't the heaven explode with the number of souls there?


And if there's no reincarnation, where do all the souls come from? Do we have a soul? How does it appear from the moment that we are born? Or from the moment the sperm fertilize the egg? If there's no souls, or rather, if from the moment we die, the soul will fizz out into nothing, why are there ghosts/spirits?


And IF there is no reincarnation, does it mean that God has to make a new soul for each new baby born? Is that why there is a decline in birth rates now? 'cause there's like simply too many new souls to be made?


Omgosh. Loads of questions, with no definite answers. I'm still in the midst of searching, and being a person of science, it's easy to forget this side of life while being caught up in the search for scientific evidences, like what I have been doing for the past few years.


And I guess I shall sleep, or I wouldnt be able to wake up till 3pm tomorrow morn.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

5:04 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4