<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, September 4, 2008
No time to blog
I have no time to blog.


Oh man. As the days zoom by, the pictures accumulate day by day. I now have loads of pics unblogged, a meme undone, and loads of things to catch up on.


I'm getting stressed.


And there's a presentation tomorrow. I hope I won't freak out. Going nuts in public, bring it on. But speaking in public, oh man. Just murder me. I hate presentations!


Anyhow, I did a limbo rock the other day!


(If not for the fact that Jie's blog is locked, I would have linked her posts here. She does great updates! I, on the other hand, suck at updating blog posts. Pics just get forgotten. =((((( )


Jie did a post on it. And created this pic!


Photobucket
And this is the reason why I love Multi-shots


So, now you know the reason, stop asking me why I love taking multi shots, or deleting away pics in my camera 'cause of the multi shots. I want it that way.


Anyhow, I know you guys missed me and my zi pais. Looking at Kimberly, means the pro at zi pai.


So here's one for you guys!


Photobucket
Neck-breaking shot


Till I'm not so busy ya? *muacks!*

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

11:12 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4