<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Stabbings
I wonder if I blogged about this before, stabbings.


And yeah, wordy post.


I'm quite disgusted by the amount of backstabbings that goes on in reality. Stab, to get promoted. Stab, to spread rumours. Stab, just for the fun of it. Stab, without meaning to, but it's stabbing all the same.


And the worst of all? Stabbing the person behind the back, while smiling all the while in the person's presence. This is the worst of the worst 'cause the person would never know that the smiling tiger is actually planning on devouring him.


Oh man, how I hate this kinda things and back stabbers.


The scariest thing is when one doesnt know that the backstabber is actually stabbing one, and might even sing praise of the backstabber. The gullible, innocent, dumb one, only to realize too late, realizing how dumb one have been.


Personally, I hate these kinda 2 faced people. For me, if I were to like someone, I would be damn nice to them.


If I were to not like someone, you wouldnt see me singing praise of them, or even be nice to them. Civil, maybe. But it would be damn obvious who I like, and who I don't. The difference in attitude is so vast that even a bystander would be able to tell.


That's the reason why I'm not all that popular. Some might even detest me in school.


At least I'm not hypocritical, or backstabbing behind one's back, or pretending to be nice to someone while all the while stabbing non stop.


And I guess, I take pride in being frank and straightforward instead of something detestable.


So, backstabbers, scram! Go as far away as possible. I'm utterly disgusted by these kinda scums in life.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

10:59 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4