<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Love AV!
Oops. Been missing again. Hehe.


Actually, I have a damn long post in the making. Just that it's murdering me as there's like tons of pics to be posted that I just gave up halfway. Man, my determination just simply rocks la.


From last year's taiwan trip to loads of birthdays that I'm supposed to blog about, I think I have sorta given up on trying to keep up with the no. of pics taken last year.


But anyhow, I have tamed down alot this year. (Note the lack of pics, to the extent that I cant find a single zipai to post here la.) Sigh.


Note to self: I better start bringing my beloved pink camera around and snap loads of pics to post here. But then again, I'm very lazy to resize the pics leh. HAHA.


Anyway, I traumatised the poor Derrick today by eating pig's liver + kidney + small intestine soup from Alexandra Village in front of him. Should have caught that on my camera man. Erinna wasnt that traumatised in the sense that she eats the liver and kidneys too. Ha.


I <3 Alexandra Village's Pig Liver + Kidneys + Small Intestines soup! Love love love!


=))))


To end things off, I managed to dig out a super rare zipai. All those narcissist out there would be so ashamed of me.


Photobucket


Wait for my uber long post ya? =))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

11:09 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4