<body scroll="auto">
Friday, July 18, 2008
FOC 2008 just ended today, and once again, I'm gonna miss FOC like crazy.




The damn adorable Horae (minus the Zen that was taking the pic) that I'm gonna miss.


Actually this camp, it felt more like the seniors zi high'ing camp than a freshies camp. 'cause the seniors were forever zi high'ing whereas the freshies just smile at us.




Sophia Simin Xiaohui and TeeSeng


Got to know more seniors, and more freshies during this camp I guess. I didnt even realize that there's the super cute Simin around, and damn funny TeeSeng alive in SBS. TeeSeng can just stand there and do nothing and still make people laugh.


Oh well.


Let me start from the first day.


Photobucket
Horae playing games


First day was a little awkward. 'cause I wasnt supposed to be there, and I know I didnt pay the money and all, but oh well. I just thickened my face and ignored everything.



Photobucket
Chao and Xiaohui


Photobucket
Jas and Me


Oh, have I mentioned, that Horae are a sadist bunch of freshies? Of course, I say the word "sadistic" lovingly ya.


They love anything violent, especially slapping of thighs.


Here's Jasmine's bruised thigh after a game of Ouch Ouch Orbi Orbi.


Photobucket
Yellow arrow pointing at the blue black


Which was caused by...


Photobucket
Jun Hao.


Wah lau. Freshies never give seniors face one lo. Ha.


But anyway, this was just the tip of the ice berg. They started playing the MRT game that resulted in them all getting blue black thighs. From far, the people that arent in the know would think that we are all a bunch of people with a weird disease on the thighs as ALL of them have got bruised thighs.


Goodness.


Anyhow, continuing with the first day, met up with the Ah Boon. =))





The Ah Boon that was too busy pao'ing mei mei to rem about me! =(( Ha.


And how can I forget my fav Hathor freshies.


Photobucket
Jenric and Stella.


and..


Photobucket
Yixia and Jay along with Jas and Me


Anyhow, I was lazy to take pics during the Amazing race and Fright night, so the next pics up are that at the Sentosa.



Sophia Jas ZhaoLiang and Me


Photobucket
Sam drinking the disgusting Zhong Ji Mi Ma game drink


Poor Sam.


Oh, before I forget, during the Sentosa games, it felt more like we were visiting Sentosa than playing games 'cause..


Photobucket
We kept taking pics like tourists


Photobucket
Sophia Shining and Jas


Photobucket
Sophia and Me


Photobucket
ZhaoLiang and Me


Side note: It was my first time at the Merlion! Goes to show how often I go to Sentosa. Ha.


And more pics like tourists. =D


Photobucket
Alicia Shining Jas Yawen and Yuning


Tee Seng even did this:



Wooo!


After that, I got lazy with the camera again, and once more, no more pics. Ha. But Horae got the SBS King (Kelvin!), and my beloved Pulau Ubin (Yueh-Hsin) nearly won the Popularity vote but missed by one vote. Ah... Oh well.


Anyhow, am contemplating whether to post up Jay's bimbo cheer up. Last year's Hathor's FOC wasnt blogged yet. Shite. Till the next time I guess. =)

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

11:19 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4