<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Cannibal king
Due to a certain someone's constant naggings complains refreshing of my blog for updates, I shall blog one for him la huh.


Introducing.. the cannibal king!


The cannibal king drew a cannibal king on MSN using the handwriting tool.


Photobucket


I was absolutely stunned at the sight of the pic. Got different colour for the fat nose ring somemore can! (think: Cannibal King song sung at campfires)


And he drew another one with his hoola dame.


Photobucket


Alright la. Here's wishing you well in your 50AUs subject my dear cannibal king. Hope you have a happily ever after with your hoola dame! =))))


Anyhow, enough about the cannibal king. Reason for my absence is like duhz, the exams.


And 'cause of the exams, I havent been in the proper mood for taking of pics to blog. You get the gist of it la. No mood to take pics, no pics, no blog post. Also the fact that the exams need loads of preparations. Thus no time.


Gosh, I blog like I'm writing a conclusion for an essay question. That's what the horrid exams do to me. Eeks.


Talking about exams, the other day during HRM, I wrote so furiously that my right hand hurt, putting my pen down just a few seconds before the chief invigilator got us to stop writing.


And the evidence for my hurt?


Photobucket
Swollen hand!


Hurt like mad I tell you.


Oh, and what's a blog post without my narcissistic pics right? Here are some pics taken long before. Like a few weeks to months before.


Photobucket
SUBWAY!!!!



Jasmin! SUBWAY CAN!! SUBWAY MELTZ! Ho ho ho! *evil laughter*


Photobucket
With my Ah Ma's "寿" 字


Gigantic 寿 man! It's bigger than my face! Omgosh!


And what's a dinner without the obligatory sharkfins?


Photobucket
Yeah, I'm a shark killer. So sue me. =))


Huge piece of real shark fins ok! Not fake plastic-y starchy ones! Woooohoooo!!


Oh, and an observation of mine: All the cousins hold Sony cameras. =))


Photobucket
See? We are loyal Sony supporters. We ought to get a VIP card man.


The other day SJ and I went for Jap. (this was waaaaaaaaaaaaay before exams when I convinced her to pon TCM to go for Jap buffet. Ho ho ho.)


We ate like 70bucks worth of Jap food, while paying only $17.50 each. Each leh! We ate like double of what it cost la!


And the most expensive thing that we ate?


Photobucket
Sashimi.


Yum.


Here's what happened when we went in.


Me: "Excuse me, how many pieces are there on a plate of salmon sashimi?"


Waitress: "Six."


Me: "Ok, give us 4 plates."


Waitress: "You mean 4 pieces?"


Me: "No no. 4 PLATES! =))"


Waitress: O.O


HAHAHA.


SJ and I nearly puked. HAHAHA.


And here's the Jay Chou figure on SJ's table that I'm so tempted to steal.


Photobucket


Ahhhhhh. =((


--


Photobucket
This is what happens when Kim gets too bored during lect. =)


I erased it off though. I'm a good girl. =)))))))))


And ending off this post, I shall post a damn melancholic pic of myself.


Photobucket
Ahhh.. Deep in thought. No?


Back to pharmaco!

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

8:22 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4