<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Sigh
Sigh. Sometimes days can get so dreary, so totally at odds with the desire for everything to go perfectly. It's like no matter how hard one try to stay happy, things just keep happening to dampen one's mood, pissing one off, or getting one all upset.


Nah. Nothing is wrong with me, I'm perfectly fine. Happy even, among all the numerous things that are burdening me (exams! exams!). Just stating an observation. =))


Realized I havent been taking narcissistic pics recently such that most of the pics that I post here are mostly from ages ago. I cant be losing my narcissistic self can I? Gosh.


Dragged my ass outta bed to send Da Jie to the airport yesterday. And damn, she's taking SQ from the new atas Terminal 3! Utterly envious.


I mean, my family members have been flying overseas without me for the past few years. Korea, Malaysia, and now, to Hong Kong. How can I not be envious or even jealous man?


To make up for the trip that I missed, I flooded my sis cam with loads of pics of me. Ha. At the new airport terminal mah. How can I resist?! =D Too bad the pics are with her in Hong Kong/China now.


Anyhow, after the 2 weeks of rain that we had, the sun finally emerged.


Photobucket
Woooo. Beautiful day with beautiful clouds. Just perfect for a day out.


So I convinced my parents to pop over to Changi Village to get the Changi Nasi Lemak.


Boon lay has Boon Lay Power Nasi Lemak, Changi has Changi Nasi Lemak. Singapore's best nasi lemak stalls are at the 2 ends of Singapore. I wonder what do the people living in the middle of Singapore do to get their fix of nasi lemak man.


Ha. Just crapping.


Oh, and I saw this damn huge cat. It is either extremely fat, or extremely pregnant.


Photobucket
Snoozing away.


I think I woke it up.


Photobucket
So adorable.


--


Introducing my favourite eggs.


Photobucket
Woooooooo. So delicious!


Photobucket
Adding dark soya sauce is essential.


Then, break the yolk up. And mix a little.


Photobucket
To become this!


It's a skill alright, to break the eggs so beautifully and mix so perfectly. =D


--


And introducing to everyone my cute Phoenix Wright from my Nintendo DS Lite game.


Photobucket


Ahh. He looks so cute, hunky, adorable, whatever all mixed into one.


Oh, am I falling for some animated character? Ah crap.


--


Was on the bus the other day when I realized I was the only one on board the bus.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Bus of my own!!


Woah ho ho. I feel important sia. =DDD

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

6:01 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4