<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Raw raw raw
I know I ought to be mugging my ass off for mass spec. But it's just so utterly boring that I cant help but fiddle with my blog.


It's rather cool, aint it? Hover on the blur pics and you would see the crisp and clear picture of it!


On the other hand, I'm so screwed for the quiz man. =(((


Studying in school has its benefits of asking all the geniuses whenever I don't understand something. And that is pretty often judging on how mass spec is like so totally abstract and foreign to me.


Thanks to JianZhong (you'll be a damn good teacher in the future man.), Ant and Mk for their patience in explaining all the ECD, CID, ETD, MS/MS etc etc to me. Am really grateful. =))


Am damn sad for the past few days 'cause...


... my long ponytail got reduced to this:


Photobucket


And this:


Photobucket


=(((


--


Yesterday, while hiding from the rain in the resource, Xiaodi started kiap'ing his stapler together continuously.


Photobucket


Puzzled, I asked him what the hell was he doing.


MK *started shaking the stapler really hard*: "I think got something..."


Photobucket


".... stuck."



And at the "stuck", a paper clip flew outta the stapler, threatening to poke into my eye.


For some weird reason, I was so tickled by the sudden appearance of the giant paper clip that I started laughing like mad.


Yeah, I'm pretty mad, I know.


And here's the paper clip that tickled me so.


Photobucket
Ordinary but was oh so capable of making me laugh.


=))))


Oh, can A was having a bazaar for the past 2 days, and guess what I bought!


Photobucket
Watermelon and grape!


and


Photobucket
Cherry and Dragonfruity cake!


Arent they so adorable? *melts*


Alright, I better go back and start mugging my ass off for mass spec. Sigh.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

10:33 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4