<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Emo'ing
It's funny how old songs can get me emo'ing for the weirdest reason.


It's funny how I can miss my jc class so much upon listening to Guy Sebastian's Angels Brought Me Here.


Thinking of how we used to laugh at Tong, how she tried to get us to memorize the transition metals table by Fei Zhou Ni Gu Ding. But till now I have absolutely no idea what the hell does the Fei Zhou Ni Gu Ding stands for. Like so what the hell man.


Gosh, I can totally blog one whole post on Tong and Tong alone, and I guess only the S03 people would understand why.


But anyhow, it's only through the reminscing of my jc days that I realize that "Hey, actually my uni friends now do have their own share of jc days," just that I seldom look beyond what's on the surface of being friends in uni.


It's amazing how one such song can lead to such a long train of thoughts, all happened while I was supposed to be studying for my stem cell quiz.


Anyway, missing my jc days filled me with such sadness and funnily enough, happiness. Sadness 'cause I can never have those days again, sitting in the same seat, laughing at Tong with the same people, speaking my mind freely during GP, and running around the school for duties.


Yet I'm glad that I was blessed with the good fortune of enjoying those experiences.


Looking at the rate that the days are passing me by now, it would be in no time that I would be thrown into the working world, pitting myself against the real world.


No more childish bickers, no more 'he's mean to me', no more sitting in the lecture theatre trying my darnest to understand all the different accents by the different lecturers from different parts of the world.


And no more sheltering from the real world.


It's kinda freaky in the way that time is passing me by. Freaky in the sense that I'm growing up so fast when I still feel like I'm 18. Freaky in the fact that I would be thrown into the rat race so soon when I don't feel prepared at all.


And that's why after all these thoughts, it's best to just treasure everything that we have now, and try to spend the next 1 year plus that is bound to fly past in as much joy and happiness as possible.


Sounds cheesy I know, but that's just a simple wish of mine. =)

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

9:31 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4