<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Nosebleed~
I had my first ever nosebleed in my entire life. Oh well, nose is better already, and I can smell now. So I guess things are fine for now. =)))


Went over to Xiaodi's house today to play Nintendo Wii. I was utterly paiseh 'cause I didnt bring oranges to bai nian while his parents still gave me ang pao! Ah. Super paiseh.


But Xiaodi, is you say no need one leh. Ahhhhh..


Anyhow, Anthony came while the rest all pang seh. And we were playing the Wii till our arms nearly died. My right arm is damn sore now from all the swinging of the Wii controller. = S


Anthony kept thrashing me in the darn tennis, and I thrashed him in bowling in my anyhow-throw-also-can-spare techniques, while we both sucked at boxing. Xiaodi was DAMN PRO at boxing la. But he was so damn funny.


*ahem* time for video *ahem*


Please Xiaodi, don't murder me. =D






So damn hilarious la. = D


The video of me boxing was so damn unglam that I dare not post it for nuts. Ha.


Anyhow, I found a Harley Davidson's cap in Xiaodi's wardrobe and started to camwhore in it.




I'm cool shite.



You don't agree? 欠扁is it?


Don't care. I'm cool shite alright. Accept it.


After that, went for Shuling aka Po's 21st bday chalet. Hoho. It was damn fun with all the foamy spray, good food, lame games that we can never get the answers + good company. Pics still not with me yet. So be patient ya?


Anyhow, let me end things off with another zipai. I know you al just miss me la. =D



I <3 the cap!!


p/s: I swear I'm gonna steal the cap the next time I go over to Xiaodi's house. =)))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

1:47 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4