<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Apparently someone complained that my blog template is boring, and the someone said that my blog hits sucks!


Win liao.


So I guess I gotta update more often to garner more hits. = S


Anyhow, pharmaco was.. alright I guess. Been too busy recently to take loads of pics. Anyway, do you all know how tedious it is to resize pics and upload them? It's like SOOOO tedious that I blench at the idea of sitting here doing the mundane resizing.


I can be doing alot more interesting stuff you know? Like.. playing my ds lite. Or mugging I suppose. =((


Anyway, what's a blog entry without my zipai?


Here's one!


Photobucket
Kissing the rosie that grassy gave~ =))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

4:09 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4