<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Annoyance
This is getting annoying.


While this is my blog, and I try my best to fill it up with happy thoughts, happy stuff, happy happenings, I cant help it if something nasty happens, and I wanna blog about it.


This is MY BLOG. KIMBERLY'S BLOG. I am allowed to my views. And whose views am I supposed to blog about if not my own?


While encouragements are welcomed, sympathies acceptable, and cheerful tags would make my day. I don't see the need of people imposing their views upon me while I'm still reeling from the hurt that resulted in the previous post.


Oh, and the person is hiding behind a nick of a "passerby". While I don't wish to expose who the hell the passerby is though I have a good inkling who that might be. Even a 99% chance of confirmation that the person is who I think it is, I don't appreciate the "I'm holier than thou" kinda comments.


Trying to enlighten me?


I don't wish to be enlightened.


And I know my friends/sister/cousins would never hide behind the facade of being a "passerby".


Passerby. Ha.


I know my blog is easily found by the numerous names of the people that I come into contact with so frequently in school, and I have no way of stopping unwanted people from reading my blog, ogling at my pictures, having access to my innermost thoughts.


Note: For friends and family, you are welcomed to all my narcissistic pics and thoughts. =)


I guess that's what one have to sacrifice in having a public blog like this, and not one that is locked up, or better still, on paper.


But I'm still allowed to detest unwanted stalkers of my blog, aint I? =))


I don't see the need to hide like our dear passerby: hiding behind a nick, hiding his blog away, so that I cant find it, while all the while, stalking my blog.


So, I would appreciate it if the passerby has nothing nice to say, just keep your mouth shut and nobody would say that you are a dumb just keep it to yourself.


And dear passerby? I know you thought that the post was directed at the someone that you are concerned about. Let me clarify: It isn't. So, have I put your mind at ease yet?


Hell, cant I even blog in peace? Isnt a blog an outlet? A healthy outlet I would say, instead of having violent outbursts in reality or something.


Crap.


Why is there bullshits all around everywhere waiting for people to step on? Cant it be sunshine, flowers, fluffy clouds and candies instead?


p/s: (To Friends and Family only) I'm sorry for the sudden outburst. Perhapes this blog is a bad idea.


p/p/s: Changed the song to better suit the mood.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:49 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4