<body scroll="auto">
Friday, February 1, 2008
22nd birthday post
First thing first, I have increased the font size! So you all have no excuse of not reading it anymore! It looks kinda horrid now, but till I have the time to change the blog template, this will have to do. =))


Anyhow, carrying on..


I'm 4days late from my supposed birthday post!


But it's alright. Here I am again! Ho ho.


This year, on the day before my birthday, Daddy Mommy brought all of us out for a family dinner + birthday dinner for me.


It has been eons since we went out as a family for a meal la. Gosh.


Anyhow, we went to Cafe Cartel at Bukit Panjang Plaza.


And I ordered the huge ass ribs!


Photobucket
It's humongous.


Mei ordered marcoroni with cheese, chicken and mushrooms.


Photobucket
And I ate all the mushrooms for her. =D


Photobucket
Jie, with her crispy pork chop and pasta


Photobucket
Chris with his erm, I forgot the name. But it taste good!


Photobucket
And Daddy with his huge ass ribs too! Black pepper!


Photobucket
Mommy didnt order anything 'cause she would be helping us with our huge ass portions of food.


Such is the greatness of a mother's love. Everybody had a set except her, and she didnt mind. I love my Mommy! =D


Then, Daddy posed with Mommy.


Photobucket
Aww. Don't you think they look so loving? Utterly envious. Ha.


And Daddy said, "I want my bread!"


Photobucket
*pout*


Ho ho. I have such a cute daddy. I think I inherited all my quirkiness from him. *beams*


--


Then, on the day of my birthday itself, I was rushing my lab report. Only to rush to school for meeting and to submit the report, and realize that it was only due on the next day. Crap.


But anyway, we were having intensive meeting for our project when Shuling showed up with Shixuan, Jiayi and Pinjie, along with a cake!


That's when I realized that they were celebrating my bday for me!


Hee. Thanks so much!!!


Photobucket
Making a wish


Photobucket
And cutting the cake.


The story about the cake: Xiang actually bought the cake in my presence! She faked that her DaJie asked her to help her buy a cake for the hubby. And she faked a phone call in front of me, trying to decide which cake to buy: the Prima Deli one, or the more expensive Four Leaves one.


Fantabulous woman.


But all the same, hahaha.. Thanks so much. =)))


--


Heading back home, I had another cake as well.


Photobucket
Hee hee. From Bangawan Solo.


The cake is delicious I tell you. Especially the outer layer of chocolate. =D


Photobucket
Daddy Mommy Mei and Me =)))


Photobucket
The whole family =D


Photobucket
Me with Gugu


Photobucket
And I was sad that I'm turning 22.


I don't care! I'm gonna be 21 forever!!! *hollers!*


Photobucket
Don't you think my face looks so slim this way? =D


Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so enjoyable!


Thanks to Xiang, Shuling, Shixuan, Jiayi, Pinjie, Zhenwei, Anthony, Mingkeat, Weichao, Kelvin, Weibin and Isaac for celebrating my bday for me halfway through the meeting~


Thanks to: Xiang, Derrick, Gauri, Jasmine, Yishi, Yanling, Zhebin, John, Jianzhong, Weichao, Isaac, Jie, Daddy, Lex, Kaima, Grass, Rhys, Jiaqi, Sidney, Calvin, Erinna, Gsm, Yiliang, Jay, Shujing, Zhi hui, Mingpin, Hongyi, Joseph, Jeannie, Jean, Raven, Weina, Roderick, Angmokio, Anna, Yanlin, Zhenwei, Serene, Peggy, Shaur Shaur, Kelda, Nurul, Qinyi, Gim Hui, Roland for remembering my birthday and passing me their well wishes.


Thanks to Jasmin and Jean for the dinner at Han's + shopping + haircut. Where are my shoes? =D


"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:36 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4