<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Terrible dreams
I have the most exhaustive dreams yesterday.


First, I dreamt that I was busy doing the research for the drug discovery assignment but cant find anything.


Then, I dreamt that I went for the session a lab, and the prof allowed me to change group 'cause I told her she's so much chio-er and slimmer than me. Like wth.


And yeah, I realized that all these dreams are 'cause I was so stressed doing the research on the drug discovery, and was trying to decide whether I should try to crash the session a lab for proteomics. And all these happened just before I slept.


Crap.


Anyhow, my birthday pics to be up soon! Thanks to all who msged me to wish me happy birthday! =))))


In the meanwhile, can head over to my Jie's blog to check out the birthday pics.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

9:08 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4