<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Steamy boaty
I'm back!


Normally when people blog, it's not a case of announcing their return. But not the case for my blog. I'm blogging like once a week (I hope!) till I feel so bad for not blogging.


The invention of the digicam is really terrible. It makes taking pics so easy. No worries about wasting the good ol film. You can take as many times as you want. Not nice? Retake!


Erm, that kinda resulted in me having soooooooooooooo damn many pics that I'm dying from resizing of pics. = S


To my dear cousins, please don't murder me for not blogging our pics yet ya? Soon I promise! Soon! =)


Anyhow, was chatting with Jie about japanese food. And we concluded, we hate SAKAE sushi.


Where have you heard of any sushi buffet that don't provide SASHIMI?


Isn't sashimi essential in a Japanese buffet?


No, apparently not to the Sakae management. 'cause they say "Buffet does not include Red Plates."


Then I go there and eat what huh? Rice is it? !@#$%^&*()_ Utterly irritating. From now on, I'm boycotting Sakae sushi unless I have no choice. The freshness of the food sucks anyway. Bye bye Sakae. I'm boycotting you.


*pissed*


--


All unhappiness aside, pics time!


The other day when Grace stayed over, we went for Subway. Oh ho ho..


Photobucket
Yum


Photobucket
Look at the happiness in my eyes!


=))))


I <3 style="text-align: center;">--


Then, I went for the steamboat at Marina South. Yeah, it was the 2nd last day of operation before they get torn down for the redevelopment of Marina Bay --> Integrated Resort.


=(((((


So many memories. Flying kites as a kid, having fun at the huge ass playground there with my family, and steamboats + bowling + arcade for jc till uni years. Sigh.


But anyway, we tried to have as much fun as possible to contribute to the everlasting memories. (Erm, me that is. I don't know about the rest.)


Photobucket
Zhenwei SJ and Me


I don't know why ZW was sitting so far away from SJ. He's terrified of the prospects of her devouring him I guess. =))



Photobucket
Cooking!


Photobucket
Then SJ tried to poke my nose with her chopsticks. So I poked back!


It wasnt before long that I spotted my 鸟蛋!


Photobucket


Reminded me of the 鸟蛋 that I ate in Taiwan (okok, I promise, pics up soon! Hee.), so I decided to fry it instead of boiling it. With the egg shells looking so gross, that's the only logical thing to do, no?


So, allow me to start a tutorial on the art of frying a 鸟蛋.



First, you crack the egg against something hard.


Photobucket
In this case, a table.


Then, you peel the egg shell open at the line of weakness.


Photobucket
Be careful. 'cause it's sooo tiny!


And you drop it onto the hotplate.


Photobucket
See? I got skill one k?


When the egg whites turn, erm, white, fold the egg into half.


Photobucket
Like this.


Then, it's much easier to fry now!


Photobucket
Fry!


Photobucket
Fry!


And it's ready for consumption!


Too bad, the rest don't share my passion for sunny side ups. The Xiang even stole the egg white, and left me with the yolk. Bish.


Anyhow, towards, the end, there was simply too much food. So they had to cook everything.


Photobucket
Looks like they wanna feed a sow. Gosh.


=)))


After that, we went to Jurong Point (after so much discussion) to while the time away.


Coffee Bean was filled to the brim. So we had no choice but to go to Mac.


Ad Zhenwei bought his Diet Coke.


Photobucket
He kept insisting that it has zero calories and uses artificial sweetener.


He repeated like 5 times.


So we cant resist and...


Photobucket
Zhenwei with his Zero Calories Diet Coke!


Then, I took pics with the rest who was sitting on my side of the seat.


Photobucket
The girls minus Xiang who was walking around in Courts.


Photobucket
Me and Zhenwei


Then, Anthony came and joined us after his dinner with his friends. Pang seh us for the steamboat lor. But at least he came la. =))


Photobucket
Me trying to absorb his godliness (if there's such a word) =D


Photobucket
And my laopo looking rather tired but good in her curls!


--


Then on another day, met up with my nygguides.


Gosh, how I miss them so.


It was Shella's birthday, so we celebrated it for her at the same time with a cake.


Photobucket
Future dentist-to-be.


Remember, if you wanna set up your own practice, we will help for a lifetime worth of free dental care! =)))))


And then it was pics time.


Photobucket
Me and yannie. =))))))))


Photobucket
Xiaomin and Guanzhen


Photobucket
Jaz and Shella


Photobucket
Yingjia Leqi and Yannie


Group pic time!


Photobucket
I guess the turnout wasnt too bad. =)))



After that, we went to a HK cafe for desserts.


And tried to take zipai.


Photobucket
That failed terribly.


Had to get someone to help us take instead.

Photobucket
=)))


We should really meet up more often, and indulge in gossips + update each other on what the hell is happening now.


Hopefully, the huge ass gathering can come true. =))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

11:59 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4