<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Hee hee
Alright, I know I have been missing for the longest time. And I better blog before Jasmin murders me for not blogging. ho ho.


Anyhow, the reason for not blogging is 'cause I wanna shock you guys with my new hair in person before you find out on my blog.


Those that I have been meeting anyway.


And I'm not too sure about the number of people who reads my blog who doesnt meet me anyway.


So... here it is!


Photobucket
In the midst of cutting.


Grace Jean and Jie insist that the hairdresser is cute.


Ok la. He's the best looking there. Some think that he looks gay though. Ha.


And presenting..


Photobucket
My new hair!


Here's another one


Photobucket


This look is so damn hard to achieve. All the wax and hairspray and styling that the hairdresser did to achieve it. Gosh, I'm having such a hard time maintaining the look.


This means I must get up earlier than normal, wash my hair, blow it dry abit, then do all the waxing and blowing. All this so that I won't have weird portion of the hair poking out at weird angles.


Sigh.


I miss my hassle free long straight hair.


Anyhow, time to start blogging pics before they accumulate like mad. The ones from Taiwan! and End of Year celebrations with cousins! and cousin's wedding! Gosh.


So here's the bbq at Erinna's house the other day. Sad that Xiang couldnt make it on the account of her wisdom tooth gave her a fever. Damn the wisdom. Why is it called wisdom tooth anyway? "Fever-inducing-tooth" is more apt.


Photobucket
Me with Priya


The dearest girl came for the bbq! Gosh. She's like my dearest confidante back in pj. Every morning I would chat with her just before I rush off for the morning duties.


Photobucket
Erinna Priya Me


Photobucket
Bao Bao 60s Priya Me


Photobucket
Momo and Me


Photobucket
Dont ask me what's Anna trying to do. Ho ho.


Photobucket
Baobao and Me


Photobucket
Erinna dear + Me~


Photobucket
Minkang. Erm. hahaha..


Photobucket
Anna and Amanda. They are wearing the same top!


Photobucket
Chiangwei and Me


Photobucket
Hongyi


This black hole was eating non stop. From the moment he stepped into the house till the moment he left. He's the epitome of a black hole.


Photobucket
The plate was previously overflowing with mee goreng.


Tsk. =D


Photobucket
60s and Me!


Photobucket
Dylan and Me


And Dylan went to get the tiramisu that Erinna baked before erm, what do you call it? The action of putting cocoa powder on top of the tiramisu.


Photobucket
Ta-da.


Photobucket
Erinna and Peiling (I don't know how to spell her English name! Oops.)


Photobucket
Me and Peiling


Photobucket
Me with Erinna's bro and sis.


Ho ho. I made new friends that day. With Erinna's bro and sister that is. =)))


And if you realize that I smile the same identical smile in all the pics that I took, that is because I only took limited no. of shots with the individuals. I cant possily make ugly faces in that individual pic. It won't be nice, ya?


I'm narcissistic, but not narcissistic to the extent of taking loads of pics with loads of individuals. =)


Photobucket
Me with the girls!


And a pic of everybody who turned up sans Priya who left early


Photobucket
Derrick's cam is good ya?


Anyhow, I stayed over at Erinna's house along with Derrick. Highlights of the night includes me accompanying Dylan to send Erinna's friends home while Erinna sent her relatives home with Derrick. And me and Dylan went back to the house only to realize that Erinna and Derrick werent back yet!


And so we went to look for the both of them who were suppering at Bt Timah. Supper never tell us! Power hor? =D


And oh ya, Erinna Mom's car is real powerful. Ho ho ho. I like it oh so very much. Ho ho.


And the other highlight was me Erinna and Dylan stayed up all night to chat. Till 5am. That Derrick fell asleep. Lousy. ha.


--


Went for ktv yesterday at this Chinatown ktv that cost only 10bucks. That Anthony kept thinking that it is a lap sap ktv.


No lor. It's very clean!


Anyhow, guess who went?


Photobucket
Our sexy Xiaodi!


Welcome back Xiaodi! We missed you~ =))


And of course, KhengBoon is back from Aust too!


Photobucket
KB and IZ


KB acquired a longer hair + Aussie accent. Power lo. 6 months only got accent liao.


Anyhow, pics pics pics!


Photobucket
Me Xiang and Xiaodi~


Photobucket
The Sexy Family that was present that day


Photobucket
Me Zhenwei + MK


Photobucket
Xiang and Chao


Photobucket
Chao and Ant


Photobucket
Me and Xiaodi


Poor Xiaodi was still jet lagged. Thus his zombie like look. =))


Photobucket
Ant was very excited about the touch screen thing. Ha.


And while some English songs were the original mtv type (more than KBox lo! Can you imagine that?), there were some that made us laugh like mad.


Photobucket
Like this Superstar one. Crap.


Videos of IZ singing his 主打 plus Zhenwei with his Prince of Hokkien song up on another day! It's taking forever to upload the videos.


And since Sexy Uncle aka Roland wasnt able to bribe me so... Here's an exerpt from our MSN convo.


©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: i dun shun guys who need bra
©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: gives support u know
©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: all the chest muscles
©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: GOOD LEH
©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: later droop hor very gross one
©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: hahahhahahaha

YoU'lL nEvEr WaLk AlOnE walks alone again says: hahaa
YoU'lL nEvEr WaLk AlOnE walks alone again says: wah kao

©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: hahaha
©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: k la
©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: urs not v big i guess

YoU'lL nEvEr WaLk AlOnE walks alone again says: ...

©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: u dun have chest muscles ba

YoU'lL nEvEr WaLk AlOnE walks alone again says: got A lor

©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: WAH!!!

YoU'lL nEvEr WaLk AlOnE walks alone again says: basket

©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: SERIOUS?

YoU'lL nEvEr WaLk AlOnE walks alone again says: look small on me

©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: IM GONNA BLOG THIS OUT

YoU'lL nEvEr WaLk AlOnE walks alone again says: haha
YoU'lL nEvEr WaLk AlOnE walks alone again says: okok
YoU'lL nEvEr WaLk AlOnE walks alone again says: im jus joking/!!!!
YoU'lL nEvEr WaLk AlOnE walks alone again says: nooooooooooooooo

©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: hahahhahahahahhaha
©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: la dee dum
©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: bribe me

YoU'lL nEvEr WaLk AlOnE walks alone again says: wah lau
YoU'lL nEvEr WaLk AlOnE walks alone again says: hw to

©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: bribes
©¿º« kÎm߯®£¥ »º¿© -- says: i accept bribes



Yeah, no bribes sia. Nevermind la. Everybody now knows you have A cup my dear Sexy Uncle! Sexy leh! Whee-yo-weet!

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

11:49 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4