<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, December 15, 2007
mirror mirror
Oooh.. I'm forever not updating. Hee.


But with a flash, the year's nearly over. It's been over a year since I last had this blog. And even though I havent been blogging constantly, this is my 102nd post, believe it or not. Ha.


I cant believe it myself. That works out to blogging once every 4 days or so? Impressive, especially since I update like once in a blue moon. So much so that you guys havent been reading right? *pout*


Anyhow, been busy chionging shows online. Heroes season 1 is so good. I'm waiting for Erinna to come back so that I can get season 2 from her. Heehee. Think I'm gonna try Gray's Anatomy soon.


And I know you guys miss me and my zipai.


So here it is..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mirror image of me and Xiang.


Uber chio right? It's a function of a webcam. Am utterly in love with this function. =))))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:55 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4