<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Merry Xmas 2007
Merry Belated Xmas peeps! =))


Had Xmas celebrations the other day. And while Xmas gifts exchange was an utter disappointment, my cousins' + Xiang's presents took away all the unhappiness.


Presenting..


Xiang's present.


Photobucket
The tofu I have always wanted!!


Jas, Jean, Allan + family's present.


Photobucket
Cutest pinky thing evar.


And the present from Grass


Photobucket
Wooooooooooooo. So darn cute.


Thanks so much dearies. =DDD



On the topic of Xmas gifts, Xmas exchange gifts is the Dumbest. Idea. Ever.


Loads of people put in an effort to buy gifts. (Yes, I'm one of those people who put in an effort, unlike some cheapo idiots.) Yet, they won't get nice gifts in exchange.


Reason?


There are cheapo people who would give freebies. Or old unwanted toys/ photoframes that you can actually see the remnants of dust accumulation on it.


I cant understand why are there such cheapo people around. They have the moolah to buy 2 cars, but are unwilling to fork out a mere 5 to 10 bucks to buy a nice thoughtful gift. Afterall, it's not the cost of the present that count, but the thought that matters.


I guess those cheapo people don't have a conscience. And their skin's so damn bloody thick that they don't mind giving away old things have obvious traces of them being old and unwanted. Or maybe they thought that people would not know who gave what.


Too bad. We know. The family's small my darling. Alright, we are a big family, but a closely knitted one at that. Closely knitted with the exception of you.


And we (the closely knitted ones) know what cheapos you are.


Maybe I should go get those free tissue paper given away with sugarcane drinks and give it to your child next year as an Xmas gift.


But no, I won't do that. 'cause no matter how damn broke I am (there's already a negative sign in my bank account), I won't do such a cheapo thing. I'm bigger than that. =)))


Used to fear about the possibility of the cheapo reading my blog about me bitching about her and would create chaos within the family, and thus, was unwilling to blog about the cheapo even though fumes might be emerging from my ears.


But hell, this is my blog, and what can the cheapo do to me? Ignore me? Bitch about me? Bitch about how my parents havent educated me? Too bad, the facts are already written down in stone that my moral calibre is of a higher quality than the cheapo by leaps and bounds.


Sorry to my blog readers, yes, the 3 of you out there, for my unexpected outburst. This post is something different from the norm, no? But everything's been cooped up inside me for the longest time ever, and what's a blog good for if I cant blog about what I want freely? I might as well get a good old diary right?


So, Merry Belated Xmas peeps. And Happy Boxing day. =))))


And to Yanz, Happy 21st Birthday! You are finally 21! *muacks*

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

3:50 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4