<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Tim Tams + Sheepo + Mac Breakfast + Fish n Co
Ooooh hoooo. Abit sian of seeing Rod and his car as the first pic everytime I come to my blog. So decided to update again.


Today, someone gave me a pack of Tim Tams!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A packet of goodness


On the account that I have never seen, and much less eaten tim tams before. I was thinking that it's individual packs of one or two biscuits in it. Who know it's such a huge pack. *sheepish grin*


Yeah, now I have seen it, Gim Hui, you can change your nick le! =D


And thanks! It's really nice. =)))))


The other day, Xiang mmsed me this.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sheepo


Damn cute la. She was bathing her sheepo 'cause it was turning grey. But it looks more like the sheepo was floating on her back enjoying the water, and doing a backstroke. (Yeah, sheepo's a female. I say one.) And asked Xiang to keep an eye on it in case it drowns.


Xiang thought that I was mad.


Anyhow, here's the clean sheepo.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All fresh and clean and ready to turn grey again. =D


On the topic of handphone keychains, Xiang gave me this the other day!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bear with cap!


If anyone can remember, I have got a similar bear (grey too!) last sem.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This one has a better sense of decency.


This one wears a top whereas my new one is naked except for a cap. Guess the cap's there to hide it's face 'cause it's too paiseh already. =)))


--


Went to Fish n Co at IMM the other day


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The newer coaster


With..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Mom and Dad


and


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mei (plus me of course)



The staff at that outlet's really attentive and friendly. Friendliest waiters and waitresses ever.


Anyhow, my Dad ordered the


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Swordfish


It doesnt really look that big here, but trust me, it's HUMONGOUS.


Don't believe me?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The swordfish as compared to my Dad


So so so huge. Most of it's bones though.


After the swordfish, everything else seems boring. So didnt bother to take anymore pics. =)))


And today, some of us had Mac for breakfast after the complex genetics lecture about complex diseases. Hee.



And seriously, there's so many ways to eat a big breakfast.


The way Shujing eats:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scrambled eggs + sausage in the bun


The way Roland eats:



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jam in the bun + loads of black pepper everywhere. Bun included.


Me?


I ate hotcakes. =D


But I eat Big Breakfast meal by putting the sausage in the bun along with loads of chilli before cutting them up with a knife to eat, loads of black pepper on the scrambled eggs that is dipped into some salt just before I put into my mouth.


Ahh.. Makes me feel like eating Big Breakfast suddenly. Especially the scrambled eggs. Omgosh.


Roland who was sitting opposite me took such a long time in preparing his Big Breakfast.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


That by the time he could start eating, I had already finished my first piece of hotcakes. =D


And just before he finished his scrambled eggs, I koped the very last piece.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Woooooo!


Absolutely divine.


Oh oh oh. And Zhenwei's way of eating the hotcakes:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Is to pour the whole pack of maple syrup all over it


And


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Add 2 packs of the margarine.


SO SINFUL LOR!!


But he's so thin, so the sins are cancelled by at least half. =))


-----


Some random pics:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My new pencil case + hp pouch


Matching k? =D


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My cut that refuse to heal.


It's been over 1 week plus, and yet it's still as red. Think it's gonna leave a scar. *pout*


And...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me with my Dad's car. Looks huge huh?


The car that I have been driving since I gotten my license. It's been a good 2 years (since I can drive la), and I will definitely miss it.


Now, let me wait for the new car to arrive before posing with it again. Hee.

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:50 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4