<body scroll="auto">
Monday, October 29, 2007
Procrastination
Oops. Havent been blogging for the longest time ever. *sheepish grin*


But.. but.. but.. There's really too much stuff to be done. Whole pile of notes just waiting for me to read through, doubts to be cleared up with others, lab reports to rush etc.


Ay, a typical life of an SBS student. Especially when the exam period draws nearer and nearer, and one starts freaking out 'cause there's simply too much to cram into one's brains.


One should know if one is from SBS. =)


Anyhow, procrastination the best way to get me blogging. With 2 lab reports to be handed up, and one lab that is not done yet, here I am, blogging again. Talk about irony huh?


Oh, and I changed the song on my blog. It's now Indecent Obsession's Fixing a Broken Heart, a song that I heard on my mp3 player when I put it on shuffle.


Old but nice song. So don't care. It would be here till I find something else that I wanna put up.


And about the cutest baby contest? I'm too busy to get the pics from everyone. Paiseh paiseh. After the exams la ok? =))))


Please put up with me till the exams are over. 30th Nov!! =D

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

1:42 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4