<body scroll="auto">
Monday, September 17, 2007
Shoulders to Lean On
Ah. Not that many things to blog about recently. Maybe 'cause I've been busy playing the Bomberman on my handphone. It's damn addictive. Wooo..


Anyhow, saw this damn cute shirt on Isaac this morning.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And the nice guy is none other than..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
IZ!


Xiang and I cant resist..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
How can we resist leaning on the shoulders right? He's offering them leh.


Can lean the other way round too.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
=)))


Then, me and Xiang walked out to the NY audi to take some pics of our reflections.


But this time round it isnt as nice as the previous time.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Last year's


This time, we had to make do with..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
=(((


After that, I saw this damn nice pillar to hug, and wanted to take my signature hugging pillar pic..


Who knows..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Not nice!


So I tried again.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ah! Why did Isaac pop out?


And finally..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yeah!!


And yesterday, I tried frying beehoon.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Woooo.. Doesnt it look so damn delicious?


Look at how happy I am


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Erm, pardon my dishevelled look. Cooking is tiring ya?


And we (meaning me, Jie and Chris) finished everything.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Clean!


=)))


Hopefully I would take more pics, or stop procrastinating with my Taiwan pics. =/

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

6:19 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4