<body scroll="auto">
Friday, September 7, 2007
No need for justification
Problems, please go away. Nastiness, please go away. Happiness, fun, and joy, you guys are welcomed anyday, anytime.


I find no need to justify my actions. I find no need in changing myself just 'cause some people don't like the way I act. (No, I'm not talking about specific people here. In general ok? So just relax and don't jump in to defend yourself immediately.)


Tears rolled during lecture today 'cause I just don't understand why there are people who can just be so mean. I don't understand why people judge a person using standards that they cant even comply themselves.


I am guilty of it myself, so who am I to say all these shit?


Sigh.


What I don't understand is why people can be so 2 faced. On the surface, they would be "Hi Kim!! blah blah blah!!" excitedly, while behind your back, they would be stabbing you with multiple stabs consistently.


I guess that's life huh?


Guards up. Morale down.


Just because I seem abit crazed on my blog doesn't mean that I don't know how to think maturely. The reason why I blog crazily here is 'cause I find no point in telling everyone how miserable my life is. What's the point in spreading all the unhappiness? Spread some happiness and craziness, and hopefully you'll be able to cheer someone up, make someone's life better.


You never know you know?


If you don't agree with me, hate me (gosh, this sounds so primary school.) or whatever, just don't even bother to come to my blog alright?


If you can't stand my zipai, then don't visit. Simple as that. My blog, I rule alright? (gosh, this sounds so secondary school)


My stand: Spread the happiness. Shower people with genuine compliments. Keep the nasty remarks to yourself. And I think the world will be a nicer place.


Is it really that hard to be nice?


I'm not gonna wish for the world to be a nicer place, 'cause that is never gonna happen. No matter how nice you are, there would be someone who is as nasty to the same extent that you are nice.


But, just do what you can la.


I don't often blog like this, with my feelings all over the place. But if it's for the better, then so be it. Anyhow, enough of me and my thoughts, pics time! =))


Just yesterday, my eyes were hurting from the contacts so badly that I was getting a severe headache. Had to get them out and wore glasses instead.


Then, I realized that Jasmine was wearing glasses like me too!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nerdy us.


But who cares?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We like being nerdy ya?


Then Jasmine took out the waffles that she bought from Can 2, and didn't offer me any!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*pout*


I guess she saw me pouting and decided to be nice (yeah! She's nice!) and offer me some instead.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Open your mouth and go "Ahhh..."


After I took a (non existent) bite, she turned to scrutinize it


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Side view


She couldn't believe how big my (non existent) bite was


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Front view


But she didn't care and decided to continue eating her delicious waffles!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look at her hungry expression!


=)))


--


Some random pics.


Rod's sunnies


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Can you see me?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So cute!


And there's my table glass panels that are newly decorated


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
With loads of pics with me and Xiang.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and Yishi


I miss you babe! Take care in Taiwan ya?


Was in lab today when I got so bored with waiting for the gel to run when I started taking more pics


Of my shoes:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My love~


John's pencil case that I thought looked damn niang.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
John! Your pencil case made it up to my blog! Your face didnt though. =DD


Then I went to take a picture of Joseph loading the gel with the DNA sample


Joseph: "Eh, don't put me up on your blog ar!!"


Moon: "Haha.. Later he become famous!"


But..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
No leh. I was just taking your hands and the gel leh Jospeh. Hehe.


Ok la. I decided to be nice and take a pic of him instead.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Famous le!!!


Then we realized that Kelvin cut his hair again, and was reverted back to the fuzzy monkey look (To all the critics of mine: this is a tone of playfulness, NOT in the degradative way alright? Sigh. I'm so tired of defending myself.) that Xiang decided to measure the shortness of his hair:


The shortest part is


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
2cm


Relative to his forehead.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
5.5cm!


So uber short la.


Anyhow, ending this blog entry with the damn colourful lights at Marina Square that changes colour. And to think I ate my whole dinner without noticing it until I finished my ramen. Tsk. =DDDD


Enjoy!



"I am PRETTY, accept it."

9:31 PM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4