<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Somehow, I'm feeling happier than how I have felt for the past few days.


It might be because the weekends are here (but there's still gonna be a stupid 3hrs lect tomorrow, or rather, later today from 930am to 1230pm).


Or it might be because I have decided to buy a Nintendo DS Lite. Woooohooo.. Super Mario (ok, this is so old school, but who cares?) here I come!


Or it could be because I'm surviving on a high of no food for 9hours now. And only eating 1 meal today. Freak.


Or 'cause the weather's so nice today. Windy and breezy. With some drizzle here and there. And with me warm and dry as I enjoyed the weather. =))))


Anyhow, it's time for my zipai again!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm the 自拍天后 k? Don't play play.


Oh ya, Fergie's Big Girls Don't Cry is so damn nice. =)))

"I am PRETTY, accept it."

12:08 AM






Profile
this is you. introduce yourself. are you in antarctica? maybe, alaska. or maybe africa? oh, anywhere. Hahaha. You might also add if you're a femme or a masculiney man (Is it possible? since it's a girly skin) or maybe the combination of both.

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants




Archive
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4